Saturday, February 21, 2009



2009 is off and running with further suffering.

So far there's been war in Gaza, recession, bad choices over buying cars, the re-separation of the parents of my first grandchild if only in living arrangements, one-upmanship in the game of "get even" between the parents of my second grandchild, jobloss for both sons, the continuation of ill-health, more from the orange people, useless Avon campaigns, virtual meetings, men who take more than they give and ebay purchases. I've seen both sons cry and I still have not got to go camping. It has been like some sort of a refuge at my place where babies, homeless people and users stay way beyond their welcome while contributing little to peace or financial support to the household. The house has been overrun with mice and is once again clean. My virtual world is more important than the physical one I live in. My teeth continue to decay. My knees don't like the air conditioner but "There is None Else Beside Him" so all is well in 2009.

No comments: