Thursday, June 16, 2016

GcMAF CREAM Day one

I have Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and Fibromyalgia as well as Borelliosis of unknown species and past antibodies to Glandular Fever and Mycoplasma Pneumoniae. �I am not sure I even make antibodies any more and the Borrelia showed up via PCR testing in my urine. �My blood contained no Borrelia DNA. � A single biopsy revealed Crohn's granulomatosis when I was 33 years old after 9 years primarily of nocturnal, cyclic at first, bowel attacks. �I was treated with topical corticosteroids for 4 years and occasionally oral ones after that intermittently for another year perhaps. �I became cushingoid on the topical treatment for my sigmoid colon. �However, no biopsy since then has revealed the cellular changes required for a Crohn's diagnosis so they began calling it a misdiagnosis and I was switched from an IBD label to one of IBS and had a couple of polyps removed along the way. �Bowel symptoms improved after menopause but they have never abated and I began to suspect they were autonomic when my stomach seemed to go through phases of delayed emptying noticeable in my 50's.I have always had a heart murmur but eventually it has just ended up being called a couple of different types of tachycardia. �I get many heart palpitations when I deteriorate and they completely disappear when I don't feel ill. �I had relief from the flu-type illness after being on a variety of antibiotics for 12 months however all the symptoms are back now including mobility problems due to both breathlessness and a huge heaviness in my legs and bordering on spasticity at times. �I am scared into action once again, trying to find the funds and the energy to travel to a Lyme doctor but in the meantime I thought I would give GCMAF basic cream a go. I have had pain in my legs most of my life but it became body-wide pain because of the persistent flu myalgia feeling, joint involvement body-wide in a transient fashion (and as a reaction/herx to Bicillin muscular injections). �The aching is daily and the joint stuff flares up and down and neurological episodes began in about my 40's maybe? �Burning soles of my feet was the only thing at first. �I now have burning mouth syndrome and stuff that feels like shingles so that the clothes hurt touching my back and there is no way I can wear a bra. �Even fitting waists in clothes will bring on other symptoms, namely bowel cramps. �My legs sometimes feel like I am walking through a garden hose sprinkler system as the drops touch me all over. �I thought all that stuff would have been explained by the recent finding of an arachnoid cyst on my thoracic spine which is quite long but the neurosurgeon did not think so from looking at the MRI and he sent me home with my leg pain/heaviness and strange back pain. �He definitely said that it would not explain my migraines. Lung problems for me have been relatively minor even when I had mycoplasma pneumoniae. �An annoying cough is nothing when you have to put up with so much pain already. �However since I have been 60 I have had noises develop in my lungs after a neighbours infection which I did not even think I got. �They found a nodule in my right lung but can't tell me whether it is a neoplasm or an infection but no-one will treat me for mycoplasma just in case, but I have inadvertently found that using Rhinocort for eye pain (OF ALL THINGS) - eye pain caused by chronically infected sinuses that also don't bother me much - has also helped the wheezes and squeaks in my lungs. �No doctors are helping me. �They just ignore the odd inflammatory marker or elevated liver enzyme or lupus markers that come and go. �The optician put me on to the Rhinocort and even the hearing aid appointments revealed fluid behind the eardrum which my doctors don't even check. When I turned 60 I was diagnosed with diabetes type 2. �I am very overweight for my small size now yet my appetite is quite often miniscule because of nausea etc. I am pretty-much housebound as I begin the MAFACTIVE. I had my first little touch of it behind my knee about 14 hours ago. �I did have a rather large headache at night but I do not know if  it is related. �That is all I can say till I have been doing it for a while. � � �

Current Protocol :tiny smear/dab of cream anywhere below the trunk and definitely avoiding the head area x 2 per week.

I'll add some links here to information about nagalase and hydrogen peroxide accumulation which this stuff neutralises, glycoproteins (which GcMAF is) and instructions from my Australian supplier so check back soon.

Update:  10 days later.  I have been sleeping a lot because I get so dopey that I just have to.  I've been hoping that it is a healing reaction but I cannot say if it has anything to do with MAFACTIVE cream because I have been using up an old script of Clarithromycin and low-dose Tinadizole.  The things we do when we are desperate and no doctor will help.

Whilst it is not allowed to give feedback for the cream or even offer adviCe on how it is used on a company website, it is important to know how to get the best from the cream to encourage a healthy immune system and avoid some of the healing crisis that can be encountered as the immune system begins to interact with previously unresolved pathogens.

Overview

GcMAF is both an immune stimulant and an immune regulator. Thus it can be used to increase an immune response, such as in cancer treatment and for chronic infections, but it can also be used in autoimmune ailments, due to its ability to turn off macrophages (apoptosis) when no longer needed at the site of any infection.

The cream is a very potent product and for those with chronic, long standing ailments such as Lyme disease, CFS, autism etc, it will take a while for the long standing damage to the immunity to be reversed. It is very important to start at a low dose and the original cream can be used in very small amounts. GcMAF activates macrophages and they will search and destroy pathogens in no particular order.

Lyme disease and some other pathogens release toxins during die-off, these toxins can manifest as headaches, migraines, joint pain etc. A detox protocol should be in place prior to commencing with any GcMAF - this can include but is not restricted to epsom salt baths (with added Himalayan salts and bicarbonate of soda to prevent the toxins being reabsorbed), ionised footbaths, addition of PeaPure, LDN etc. A slow die off of the pathogens helps to manage the toxins that will be released and a reason why high dose GcMAF is inappropriate for these conditions.

In autism, early pathogen reduction by an increased immune system can give early gains in communication and sociability, but also an increase in OCD like behaviours. These are associated with yeast flare (Candida), which happens if the ph of the body alters slightly during die off. Support a yeast reduction protocol with products such as Syntol AMD. Yeast seems to be more of an issue with PANDAs. Yeast does even out after a while, but it is not seen to be much of a threat by the immune system, which seems to concentrate initially on previously unresolved pathogens, enabling yeast to thrive.

Which cream to use?

For most people the original cream offers the immune support necessary and is suitable for most conditions as a daily immune support. It can be used by anyone who wishes to maintain active immunity.

Because it is simply a protein and the supplementation corrects a deficiency, if too much protein is used, the body will simply break it down into its constituent amino acids and reuse these elsewhere. There has not been any reports of any overuse of gcmaf - the only issues are around healing crisis which occur when a depressed immunity starts to interact with previously unresolved issues. So even people who are healthy can use it, to ensure the immune system stays in top shape

For general immune support for those with a general compromised immunity, such as with cancer, psoriasis etc, the stronger Frankincense cream may be more appropriate. Offering 4x the protein as the original formulation, this can be used to massage the lymph junctions on the throat, arpmits or groin to encourage a healthy immune response to pathogens, or directly onto troubled areas.

Lymphatic massage points for strong immune support

The cream can be massaged into the lymphatic junction points in the throat, armpit, breast or groin areas. Lymph flows from the small capillaries to larger ones and onto the lymph nodes. One of the functions of lymphatic vessels is to move proteins into the bloodstream. A lymphatic massage at a lymph node junction with the cream can give a strong immune response. It is best to vary the site of application to encourage immunity throughout the body.

 

Other massage points for a more gentle immune support


An application to the back of the hand or lower leg may be more suited when a more gentle immune response is needed (Lyme disease, autism etc). Acupressure point ST36 (google this for more images) is at the top of the lower leg and away from lymph junctions. This may give a gentle immune support. The soles of the feet may also be a good place to apply at bedtime, but not initially as the feet are very connected to the rest of the body (think grounding, Ionic footbaths, reflexology). Ensure the area of application is clean and free of personal care chemicals before applying.

How much to use

Just a dab on the end of the finger is sufficient on a daily basis to help support the immune system. For new users, who may have depressed immunity and co-infections, such as Lyme disease and CFS, a tiny amount should be tried initially, a smudge similar to the amount used when applying eye makeup. Leave 72 hours to assess whether the immune reaction will be a strong one, or not. When it becomes apparent that there will not be a healing crisis, increase the amount and vary the places where it is applied, to include lymphatic points.



Topical skin cream

The cream can be used topically on many skin conditions to encourage the macrophages and other immune cells within the dermis and epidermis to become active. This can then give a cascade effect as the antigen presenting by the macrophages brings other other immune cells to the response. So even applying topically to the back of the hand can encourage an immune response. An example of this in action was the application of the cream to one limb with lichen planus for comparison purposes. Both limbs cleared up, as the immune system became aware of the ailment to be treated.

A brief explanation of GcMAF

GcMAF simply activates the macrophages that are ever present, but which generally are not active until they get the chemical signal to do so. This signal is given by GcMAF, in the same way as your car will not work unless the key is used. GcMAF is generally made in a healthy body as a result of enzymes interacting with the gcprotein that is made in the liver. These enzymes are released by dying T and B cells, so kind of an SOS / emergency call. The enzymes transform gcprotein, which is abundant in the body, to GcMAF, a much rarer form of the protein. The macrophages recognise this protein as a sign that there is an infection somewhere, and step up to become active. In this activated condition, they can consume 15 times more than in the unactivated condition.

Once a macrophage has engulfed a pathogen, it antigen presents. This entails it putting small parts of the pathogen out for T and B cells to pick up. These cells then recognise the pathogen too. So by activating macrophages, this sets off an immune cascade, which brings the whole immune system to the fight.

Diets and Supplements

GcMAF will work regardless of whether you eat fast food or a raw vegan diet. However, if you are trying to recover, it is best to avoid introducing foods that contain toxins, as this gives the immune cells something else to do other than dealing with pathogens. Organic whole foods make a lot of sense. There are specific diets for specific ailments - ketogenic, Gerson and Budwig for cancer for example, and GAPS, gluten free, casein free (GFCF) for autism and your choice of diet is your own to research and to make.

For GcMAF to work at its best, levels of vitamin D must be in the 'normal' range, and if supplementing in order to use a high dose protocol, a combined D3/K2 would be better as these two work symbiotically. A wide range of good quality, organic fatty acids are also important, which is why the ketogenic diet is said to work well with GcMAF. Vitamin D is a fat based molecule, and the Gcprotein is a carrier for fatty acids. Ketogenic is a low carb, high fat, high protein diet with no added sugars. For vegetarians, the Eco Atkins diet gives some pointers.

Vitamin C, whilst not part of the GcMAF protocol has been indicated to be very helpful to improve the immune system overall

No comments: