Thursday, August 09, 2018

I'm still alive but I had a bad run

I'm still alive but I had a bad run haven't I?  Ever since missing my birthday outing back in April.  I would add relapse upon relapse whenever I went out starting with masked people in doctors' waiting rooms.  I cancelled so many important appointments even after re-scheduling twice so I still don't have any advice about zinc, copper and pyrrole disorder or if I have the HLA gene because Bli Bli clinic will not allow results over the phone, not even an "action" clause.  He does not even work there but seems to use their reception people this Dr Osbourne does.  I had better make an appointment now that I am well enough to go.  I had to cancel dental appointments even though I lost another tooth during this time and my denture needs to be replaced or fixed so I cannot have a nice smile yet.  I will have to go on a denture waiting list after tomorrow's socket check (and fillings) because I had a major dry socket and lots of tooth shards painfully emerged from there over these months.  I think it has all stopped now so I am ready for my smile.

I have so many photos to post anyway because there have been changes to the yard around here and it all looks different and since my energy levels have picked up, I've been getting out of the house if only to go to doctors appointments and taking photos on the way home.  I have to catch up on so much housework and yard work.

The strangest thing that happened was the switch that flipped a couple of weeks ago inside of me that made an instant change from constant faecal loading and gastroparesis and associated bowel obstruction attacks and fluid diets; to sudden onset anxiety and its associated intestinal hurry.  So I went from fighting constipation to being a mental basket case.  I always used to say when I was young that worry kept me thin because it kept me moving in more ways than one.  Well I'm moving again, that was until I was put on Olanzapine for the agitated depression symptoms.  Dopey and well now but with more pain because I am moving my body so much more relatively speaking.  I will add some photos later.

From Jungle to Desert in One Day thanks to Housing Department's way





It will now lose all its leaves without shade


The bare ground is where the pepper tree canopy blocked out light


No comments: