Sunday, September 05, 2010

Skyping Brett and Cohen on Father's Day 2010

Update: He has his own Skype for his mobile now - search for brettfrizzell

Happy Father's Day.  Luckily I found Brett on gmail chat today so finally, finally, finally I found out what Skype account he is using and it is Stacey's.  honky_noodle@hotmail.com so if you add that to your Skype contacts you may be lucky enough to see Cohen online and have a chat like I did today for the first time.
Sasha's kitten (Sasha was once Scott's cat from the Tripcony days)
Brett had my Skype broadcast on bigscreen TV
Hello Nanoo - I just had my head shaved
Video into private houses means seeing nudey rudey
I guess we will see Connor today sometime but lately Scott doesn't think he can offer Connor much and I do not think he spends enough time and effort with him these days. I've got something little for Connor to give Scott if he turns up and Brett got a bottle of Whiskey, a Dad t-shirt and something else from Cohen so he was very fortunate (thanks to Stacey). Scott just got abusive with me simply because I asked him if he wanted to see a photo of Sasha's kitten.  How dare I bring up the past to his mind (deliberately to hurt him - "I know what you are doing" he said - I have no idea what he is talking about).  There is one thing for sure, Scott will not be phoning his father for Father's Day.

No comments: