Thursday, November 24, 2011

Can you complete an activity reliably, repeatedly and safely?

........to be completed reliably, repeatedly and safely, otherwise the individual is considered unable to complete the activity." Ref:


Good words to remember when applying for disability services so I pasted them in for my telephone interview with Kabbarli.  Am I reliably, repeatedly and safely able to vacuum for instance?


Am I reliably, repeatedly and safely able to walk further than to the toilet and back?  If not maybe I should buy one of these.  It's been a bad year when you find yourself thinking mobility instead of campervaning.


travelscoot
Kaye found an even better (and more expensive) portable scooter called the Luggie.  Watch the video on that page.  Looks brilliant but heavier.







No comments: