Monday, October 03, 2011

He bought a pair of reading glasses

He has 20-20 vision, did not need them for that.  I think he just wanted a pair and he went to an optometrist who was happy to oblige no doubt.  He says they are corrective and will make his eyes stronger and that one eye is different from the other.  He paid top dollar too.  Oh...and he also wants braces for his teeth to straighten them.  He has been saying that for a long time.

Also I led you astray saying it seemed like a house of students/study at Dalby St.  It seems the others have jobs.  One may be studying part-time.  I can't remember.

I'm having another bad day and I'm going back to bed now. I'm supposed to be posting his phone charger back.

And guess who is going to be paying for the tooth to be fixed until such time as he can.  It is getting fixed tomorrow.

No comments: