Monday, October 03, 2011

S thinks this might work


I hereby absolve Scott and his teeth of all consequences stemming from the unfortunate circumstances of his parents that have lead to more unfortunate circumstances in his life. Signed his mother


He is a bit schizo right now and does not notice that part but he is still trying to work out why things keep going wrong. His tooth broke today and he has been pedantic about looking after them and does not understand what is going on. He thinks he will have to leave the house he is living in. He has been bugging me all morning to write something that will clear the past.


This is his version " I would like on any part the best for his healt in any reagin we have not been able to be correct or strong enough to have him in any proceeding misfortunes as best let bygones be by gones in the name of his mother Judith Glenda Peters Frizzell"





Make a digital signiture with word it is on the word "top left under prepare" button under prepare.
I would like on any part the best for his healt in any reagin we have not been able to be correct or strong enough to have him in any proceeding misfortunes as best let by gones be by gones and all blood be left un written in the name of his mother Judith Glenda Peters Frizzell
thank you mun love ya

9:56am
I Judith Glenda Frizzell would like to ensure that Scott's health is the best it can be despite any areas of life that I have not been able to correct in my life or strong enough to prevent from being carried on down the family line, letting bygones be bygones which in no way affect his future.

put in the blood bit they love that
stuff

we married in the a family of vampires I am sure
put in the blood bit
dont take it personally blood like blood money blood!

I Judith Glenda Frizzell would like to ensure that Scott's health is the best it can be despite any areas of life that I have not been able to correct in my life or strong enough to prevent from being carried on down the family line, letting bygones be bygones which in no way affect his future using my blood oath as surety.

perfect

10:00am
bingo

put oath in inverted commers
no blood in inverted commers and explanation mark after oath
see love ya
even two explanation marks would be good
or better
our Generation
post it a professionally as you can

10:06am
I Judith Glenda Frizzell would like to ensure that Scott's health is the best it can be despite any areas of life that I have not been able to correct in my life or strong enough to prevent from being carried on down the family line, letting bygones be bygones which in no way affect his future or the future of the following generation using my "blood" oath!! as surety.

He said thanks so he is now somewhat placated.

No comments: