Thursday, November 29, 2012

Old Slides Scanned Recently

Today turned out to be pretty good. Pain levels have gone down, not feeling ill, and although my mood was slow to pick up at least I was not crying like yesterday. I let K come over for a cuppa because I guess the poor woman has been waiting in the wings for a long time.

Did I tell you that the boys are back on speaking terms?  I'm so glad.
2003 maybe

Let's party like it's 1999

1972

Tidal River - no date - Is that a nose guard?

Uncle Charlie?


Batehaven 1970


1970 Ballet Concert


S has made plans to come here on Saturday afternoon, bring Connor to do the X-mas tree and stay the night and then the two of them are heading up to Poppy's place on Sunday. I am looking forward to seeing both of them.
Mt Baw Baw 1964
Developed November 1965
1970

No comments: