Monday, April 02, 2012

Goodbye Gympie? Seems I am the last to know

First I knew of it was on Facebook just now when I found this:-

out of gympie bout fucking time.
· ·

  • Jamie Sonter U comin bak??
    16 hours ago ·

  • Dwayne Allen Where ya headed mate ?
    16 hours ago ·

  • Lakota Arundell Where u at now brother, gotta catch up soon, I'll be back on the coast nxt wknd
    16 hours ago ·

  • Nathan Arandale See you 2morrow I hope!!!
    15 hours ago ·

  • B Jamie and mouse nice working with ya been good times boys. And loco never that far away not 2 catch up bro.
    13 hours ago ·

  • Nathan Arandale It's all good Bretto. Shaz says that she will do your dishes!!! Just make sure that you do the decent thing and let Pete and Di know. Catch ya round one day. Cheers, Maus
    13 hours ago ·

  • B Yea spoke 2 pete 2day gonna miss it alot and u never know I might be back 1 day if pete lets me.
    13 hours ago ·

  • Nathan Arandale Good luck in what ever you decide to do. I will be in Gympie for awhile yet so you are welcome at my place whenever, Shaz says that you can even bring your dirty dishes with you if you want........
    13 hours ago ·

  • B Lol cheers bro ill let u know next time im in town.
    13 hours ago ·

  • Jamie Sonter Fuck man that sucks gonna miss ya at work
    12 hours ago ·

  • B Miss u 2 bro we had good times can 1 of u tell nev.tell him ill call him soon and let him know how im going.
    12 hours ago ·

No comments: