Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Garage

My car has been able to fit into the garage for a couple of weeks until yesterday when I dumped everything from the floor of the bedroom in there.  I have no idea how I am going to find homes for those things or how long it will be before I can get the car back in.

I had to take the black glasses back yesterday because the lenses were not sitting in the frames properly and unlike what the receptionist said, they did not have to be sent back and the optometrist did it while I was there.  Computer distance is not worth worrying about because I am happier not to wear glasses while in front of the computer rather than be restricted to looking through less than 20% of the visual area and doing that is not going to damage my vision. Also, here are my other glasses without the transition lenses.

Web cam

No comments: