Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Painters and Panic

I'd planned to be in bed unwinding by now for an early start to tomorrow in prep for when the painters arrive at 7am.  There is more to do.  There'll always be more to do but the garage is full of stuff I have cleared out of the house and the TV is in there for something to do when I wait out the next 2 days.  If it is hot like today was, I will want to get out of the garage and go out somewhere.

I had it all pretty much planned and it was happening OK despite a flare up of my heart racing and shakiness.  And plenty of toilet problems which is a worry for tomorrow too but I've done it except for one small detail which came along and wrecked everything.  S.  That boy of mine, arrived on my door in his work clothes half an hour ago saying he has been kicked out.  I asked him what happened and he said he didn't know.  It's night time for goodness sake.  I had to give him the car again and tell him not to dare to come back tonight but bring back my car at 8:30am so I could get out of a hot garage.

Now it's raining so things could be really messy tomorrow when more rain is expected.  He is going to ruin everything.  I don't even want him seen here.  What will tomorrow bring? - you can bet it is going to be more trouble.

I am going to take a tranquilizer - goodnight.

No comments: