Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Dinner 2010 with K

That was a really exhausting thing to do, emotionally as well.  I'd say Christmas with S last year was a bit more Christmassy than this conversation.  She never stopped talking but we had a lovely meal including the roast fennel and roasted macadamia nuts on the roast pumpkin and Rosemary roasted perfectly golden oven-baked potatoes with steam vegetables and scalloped cabage all served with nice thin slices of Turkey smothered in home-made cranberry sauce.  Hard work, had to take several breaks but I got there no thanks to Miss "Wait on me" (who said she actually could carve meat but didn't). 

But the her main gift to me was a warning - to be ready for the ascension of the Light Workers on 11/11/11  (I wonder what she is going to say on 12/11/11 when she is still here)


MERRY CHRISTMAS - IT IS FINISHED FOR ANOTHER YEAR.

No comments: