Thursday, December 09, 2010

What About M.E.?

What About Me? Trailer - USA from Double D Productions on Vimeo.










By the way, her website link is HERE and I do not think treating CFS it is as simple as a stone-age diet but 1 second ago

I think the point of the matter is that Dr Sarah Myhill is "sharing" her knowledge enabling patients to help themselves. It is her spirit and character that I admire and her drawing attention to millions of people suffering is a great service to we, the forgotten ones who have had our potential taken away from us and our characters belittled by the medical system which we know is run by greed and profit rather than concern for the people.

There are a collection of us posting videos(or trying)to each other mainly on the vimeo channel named for the double d movie being made which has led to all sorts of new contacts for me and ME on facebook. I have found my true friends.

In fact it turns out that I used to teach one lady's son at Middle Ridge State School. I remembered the surname. He's 39 now. Brendan Mawhood bless his heart.

No comments: