Saturday, December 18, 2010

He moved again on Wednesday (his payday) and Lyrica sucks

3rd share house since he left my place - got asked to leave this time and he moved into somewhere back up Maroochydore way after calling in here to pick up his mail and a few things.  Said he had to get out of here and left without telling me his address.

Said he was pretty keen to have the Roast Turkey hindquarter here on Xmas Day but just the two of us.  No visitors thanks.

I spent from Monday to Friday trying to get used to Lyrica (pregalbin) - an anticonvulsant which supposedly works on the brain for neuropathic pain.  I was either high or woozy and unable to drive so have been confined to home.  It may have helped with relaxing the knotted neck/shoulder muscles that cause my migraines but it was not worth the extra unsteadiness, nightmares, nausea, constipation and dizziness so I quit.  It has not been a very nice week.

No comments: